Sep 10, 2007

Sprague Rant


I don't get too fired up over the little things in my fortunate little life, but in a dark bathroom at 3 am I spent more than a minute looking for the end of the toilet paper roll only to finally loosen one of the two plies that Charmin wanted me to receive. At that hour of the morning a minute is an eternity.

And then today at work it happened again. Hence the world will now hear my frustration through this-here blog.

Toilet Paper must be unwrapped, then the adhesive end needs to be broken so that you can determine which way to install the new roll:
It should go over the top so that the tag end hangs in front of the roll toward the user.

There I have spoken my peace.

1 comment:

DSBAEHLER said...

I agree, but there are some instances where the "over the back" model must be instituted.

One example was my grandma's bathroom. The house was built during the Roosevelt administration and the bathroom wasn't originally set up for the large toilets we use today. There may not have been a toilet to begin with for all I know. Anyway, the toilet paper dispenser was right to the left of the toilet, which was about 4 inches from the wall. It always annoyed me that the "over the front" roll kept brushing up against my leg. I don't know about you, but I don't need any distractions when I'm dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool.

So, in some cases it IS necessary to use the "over the back" model when space is an issue.