Sep 3, 2007

He Won't Sit Still

Speaking of loss I have been importing family video footage into the powerbook finally. Just as a safeguard, as if I am actually going to find the time to produce a DVD. i could just hit teh "make magic movie" script, but of course my personality wants to do something so beyond my means that I can't even get the confidence to start it. Once i do I will get it 83% complete an then let it sit in my laptop. I rule.

Chase is the guy who would do it and see it all the way through. He doesn't have kids and his wife is very independent like any self-respecting, well-educated hippie produced from the lower valley, UofO and OSU systems. I am surprised he never followed through with the fishing show we manufactured in our heads while fishing 3-4 times per week when we should have been in class. He is the kind of guy who could make that happen, if he decided that is what he was going to do. We both share the high energy gene that keeps gears cranking well into the morning hours most nights. I haven't a clue what he is going to do now, but I doubt he will just sit still.

No comments: