Apr 22, 2006

iPod on Random- but not so random


It's that time of night when I don't know where my mind will want to go. I made a playlist for when I am riding my motorcycle. I called it Theme Music. That sums up my personality - I have always considered myself worthy of my own theme music. Ramones and then Fischerspooner (I throw the link in for those that don't know yet- The Ramones are a no brainer and a link would just give the impression that I want to empower my blog on the search engines).
I think I am going to lease an Epson 9800. I want to be able to display my digital art in my home, and I could earn twice the lease payment just by getting jobs from my buddy Kevin. On top of that I'll get the digipics of dudes with their fish and turn it into a watercolor and be able to print it on canvas. I'll have Kevin frame them up with a fly or something.
We recieved our two tax returns this week and we'll give a sum to The Berean Way, put most in savings and take a bit and see if we can't earn more. What can I say- we are in the Land of Opportunity and Lisa and I love it.

No comments: