Apr 22, 2006

Band Art dot com

I am sure that domain is taken. But I think there is a market for nicely framing the art of rock. I'll have my wife take pics in concert as well as going into their lives and studios, et al. From these pics I will capture a poignant verse of song and put the quote into the picture in an unobtrusive way. Offer the poster-sized pieces in natural and then also have a "shopped" version or two
with wacky colors, or manipulate the picture in a myriad of ways- whatever goes with the quote,
whatever seems right to me. My site could just be links to buy the merch through the band's homepage. But maybe to maintain more control the band's home page would be a link
to my site and back to their cart or something. Who knows?- not me.

Amendment:
wallrock dot com is for sale.
But I should come up with more names for the printing industry before I settle on one.

No comments: