May 9, 2008

Beyond Tomorrow - My news Source



I don't watch the news and I read the paper once in a great while. I am just tired of the drama of the "Meth-Watch" soap opera... Man I have better things to occupy my time with.

However, when something comes up I know what it's all about seemingly months before it happens. And it's all due to watching Discovery and Science Channel programming. Beyond Tomorrow is basically a newsreel of the very latest things that are happening in our world. They have no RSS feed of topics so you are pretty much forced to DVR the show.

Here is a list of topics from just two shows. I didn't list everything from the two shows but you can see how extensive the items are.

Street SurferFilm repair of "Breaking of the Drought" (the oldest film in Australia's video archive)
The Predator -air powered car
Pagani Zonda
Vanwall Automobiles
Opus Soccer tables
Easy-Glider

No comments: