Jan 24, 2009

An Intro

I would like to give you an intriguing background story on your author. One that instantly seals the deal with you, the reader. David James Duncan is the pro at that. But this isn't fiction and I don't know what the truth is. Sometimes I have heard it said I was a C-section baby with hours of excruciating labor and other times I was almost born on the way from my Dad's house on Lake Maloney to North Platte General. Sometimes my dad was driving, other times I think I have heard that he wasn't there. It is an event that I can gather as much data as possible on, but in the end the conclusion comes ultimately in faith about like The Big Bang theory, or evolution vs creationism... I wasn't really there so I'm not going to fight anyone about it or go to the extreme and place a bumper sticker on my car about it.

No comments: