Oct 8, 2009

My Review of Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Boots - Men's

Originally submitted at REI

Like its cousin, Targhee, the midheight Keen Voyageur hiking boot offers the same 4-wheel-drive traction and stability minus the waterproof barrier.


Finally a shoe made for the human foot

By FinChasers from Tualatin, Oregon on 10/8/2009

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable/No Break-In, Great Traction

Best Uses: Everyday, Long-Distance Hiking, Day Hiking, Light Loads

Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational, Professional/Guide, Avid Adventurer

Sizing: Feels true to size, Feels true to size

I was looking at all other brands for a shoe that came in "widths" and the REI sale person kept telling me to try the Keen. I tried everything else and came close to finding exactly what fit my foot correctly. I finally let her get me a Keen and I couldn't believe what someone had made for my foot. I am wearing them right now and they are divinely inspired. Now I just wish they made shoes to go over waders for the fisherman lifestyle as well.

(legalese)

1 comment:

Hiking Boots Reviews said...

The boot seems great! I'm really thankful for sharing this! This what I need :) I'm thinking of buying this..