Dec 18, 2008

Oz Wedding Redeaux- a vivid dream

Mobhit.
Gerry bought huge farm under a new business name for the wedding. I
parked the 912 and was taken in by a detective as i arrived. He
showed me the crime scene in the building I parked near and the 912
transmission linkage came out in my hand as I parked. He took me on
the tour and ithe hit happened the day before. Apparently the hit
was the wrong day... And the wrong wedding party. (this farm venue
was already booked for weddings when he bought it). The Detective
told me that he wouldn't be attending todays ceremony if it were him.
Everyone was shot even the priest doing the ceremony. I saw all of
the body markets on the floor. After questioning me Sarah was
brought into the scene by the detective. (It's probably the only time
I have ever seen her not smiling and I had to dream her expression to
get it). We passed each other without saying a word.
I wandered aimlessly through the whole pre party and finally found
Lisa but failed to mention anything due to being surrounded by
others. It seemed that some were catching wind of this but no one was
talking about it. Due to the interrogation I still hadn't gotten
dressed and was running around looking for my suit. Older ladies were
giving me tasks to keep my mind off of things cuz they knew. I rinsed
some blown glass vase and the glass flowers in it. I tried to go back
out into this farm complex to find the building where I parked the
Porsche and got questioned in hopes of finding my suit but couldn't
find it instead found polo ponies returning from a match. I kind of
got stuck in between these horses going from field to barn and they
were real jittery animals. Jacked on roids for being athletes I
thought to myself. I was at this wrong building full of industrial
cleaning supplies and such when I stopped for a moment to watch and
approach a group of monitor lizards. As I came closer one ended up
being a strange owl that I almost reached out to touch but pulled my
hand back at the last moment.

These were in two consecutive dreams since I woke up in the middle
and got my bearings before drifting off to finish the dreams
sequencially.

I even had conversations with others regarding why Sarah brought my
Porsche to Oz, especially since I sold it back in the states. Oddly
it had moss under the boot from sitting in Oregon so long. I met her
brothers and cousins. I ran and walked through three diff buildings
over a couple hundred acres when it was all said and done.

I wrote this while laying in bed immediately after I awoke. It was
too detailed and vivid to let it go without some written closure to
signify it was just a dream. I had only two drinks that night to
induce this. Nothing else.

Eliot

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: