Nov 18, 2008

Shameless in Sydney

Almost two weeks in this cool country and I haven't been to the wilderness unless you count the 500 acre race horse farm in Nagambia. But those days were hardly roughing it.

Hamish invited us over for a BBQ so we stuck around Sydney and did the tourist deal. Fruitbats in the botanical garden, sharks in the aquarium, lunch near the operahouse.

So last night I am over at Rossers with my cute family having some lamb and mint suasages when I just decided to get shameless and let my lady take a pic. Avery's smile looks so good I thought I would share and let you all know how well we are doing.

Oh the art on the back wall was for selling a few extra albums of "Highly Evolved" in the UK.

It is sad that the band seems to be coming to an end, but I sampled many of the Hamish beers last night from his home brew and they were perfect. I can never stomach home brew but this stuff was golden- "Skinny Blonde" actually and you can find it in pubs locally already but he can't keep up with demand. Anyway, Nice beats, Hamish. And your brew is highly evolved as well.

No comments: