Aug 8, 2007

the New Old TO DO list

1. Call Mr.Cuong about making a pond or something
-He's not the guy. It's Alfredo from the (local shop). J&T's waterfeature was rebuilt RIGHT.

2. Pull Weeds in Backyard- WAIT! Wife gave me a Carlos for my
birthday and it's done
-Nope I just filled yard debris cans for the last two weeks... again... finally.

3. Plant vegetable garden
-Done. Money. It's in. Now if we can remember to water it- (can't believe it's still producing).

4. Call John Adams re: emblem
-Things seem to be moving in China again (by saying something I just jinxed it.)

5. Clean garage- man this is always on the list, I need to get some
folding tables and bring everything down from the shelves and put
them all away according to groups.
-Got folding tables. One is up and at one time had three different sections of goods... motorcycle, car wash, and a menagerie of articles from around the garage (Mostly the innards of my '97 Ford that was in a box. Figured I should look through it for the first time since I sold my truck last November (yeah -it's August). And by the way , the miscellaneous menagerie has taken over the whole table it seems since it is just another place for us(me) to set something down.

CHINESE ADDAGE- If you clean the space you will fill it with more crap.

6. Wheels for Drill Cart
-So backburner right now

7. Gift Certificate for Lisa- got the certificate just need to set up
the flight time
-We see T tomorrow. Let's set up a dinner plan.

8. Sell Yamaha tomorrow night

9. Clean a space and get the bow down. Get the archery gear together and accounted for.

10. Plan a shed 92" x133" or thereabouts- whatever works out in the final design near there.
-Cinder block and gravel foundation. Tigard S&G sat.morning. CRIPES! I am going to the Met Friday/Sat.

11. Get fishing stuff together for Met. Or should we hit a lake?

12. Check fishing reports (tomorrow) (Summer Steelies on the LowerD yet?)

13. If #12=Yes and #8=$$$ Then it is time to buy an actual Spey reel so I can put the intended line on my switch rod.

No comments: