Jul 17, 2007

The Precision of German Engineers

Working with a German in Koenigsee I have come to understand the high demand for quality that his culture exists upon. They do whatever it is to the very best of their ability and then some. A friend of the family who lives here in the states used to run a BMW service garage (or something to that effect). Now he is just doing well at doing some things. One of them is the development and sales of this cleaning line called Zeder which is German for Cedar. Every product is extracted from only natural cedar oils or something. Anyway, it works great on my hands after polishing the bike. i dipped my fingers in everything from Tripoli to Engine-Brite tonight.

It's a bummer that there is no site in English that I could find. Just that Amazon link above.
Now it looks like I am an employee.

I don't know if it "kills fleas on contact" since I pretty much had Cora groomed by a shop. What I do know is that it is all natural, smells real nice and cleaned the grime right off of my hands after changing the shocks on my 9 year old truck last week. Great stuff. We should market it for the green garage types- you know... subaru shops or something.

No comments: