Nov 14, 2007

Silverdreamer.be

".be" is Belgium, everyone knows that. Well, someone kinda spammed
my blog with a "hey I like your site- check mine out" and I know
right away that he didnt like my site since it is really not for
anyone to like but me and is pretty much irrelevant and useless
unless you are me.

But I absolutely loved Brugge, Belgium so I went to his site and what
do you know... he has some great pictures of Brugge. plus REM plays
right off the bat which Bmag will dig.

If you scroll down on the first page after the intro it says
something like "Een wandeling en Brugge" and you will find the
pictures that really highlight this unsung gem of Europe. Notice how
there are like no people or cars in this amazing city of the coolest
buildings you have ever seen.

Yeah maybe that is why I like the place -completely beautiful and
unknown. The kind of town that will get destroyed when this life is
all over and we can only hope that God recognizes the value and
rebuilds it just for the few of us that know.

I had a bucket of steamers in this main square in the picture above. I think it
might have been that joint pictured below that I found on the
interwebnet.action.

The funny thing is that this guy at silverdreamer.be doesn't seem like the spammer type. he has a ton of links to webcasted operating room procedures like "Prostatectomie radicale par laparoscopie extrapéritonéale" and yes if you get into the right places you can watch some of that happening on a rel live human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice... anytime there is a Bmag reference on your blog it makes my day. Especially in reference to REM.